Personal Training in Cleveland, Akron, Cincinnati, and Dayton
Many people who are looking to accelerate their fitness or weight loss goals may be stuck in a daily workout routine that’s just not delivering results. This is where a personal trainer can step in to meet their fitness goals. However, many may not want to jump in feet first because of personal trainer cost. The cost of a personal trainer is definitely a consideration, but at FITWORKS we want you to be the best that you can be, so we are offering our members to test the waters first in choosing a personal trainer.
Sign Up for Your Free Personal Training Session
If you are a current FITWORKS member, we invite you to test the benefits of a personal trainer absolutely FREE! Let’s put the personal trainer cost aside, while you get to work with one of FITWORKS’ highly accredited, certified personal trainers. See for yourself that the benefits significantly outweigh the cost of a personal trainer. After all, aren’t you worth investing in yourself and in your health?
Click here to enjoy one free personal training session on us.
Personal Training Options
FITWORKS offers a variety of flexible package plans including:
- 30 or 60 minute training sessions
- One-on-one training plans
- Family training plans
- Small group training plans
Personal Trainers Help You Achieve Results Faster
Certified personal trainers eliminate the guesswork and provide you with guidance and support over the course of a custom designed workout plan meeting your unique needs.
Personal training helps you achieve your goals by focusing on motivation, instruction and education for the results you desire. With your personal trainer, you will:
- Set attainable, results-driven goals
- Schedule a realistic workout routine, combining cardio and strength training
- Increase your motivation
- Learn how to avoid common exercise mistakes
- Learn proper exercise techniques necessary to prevent injury
- Learn about body composition and maintain lean muscle mass
Personal Training Results
Get 70% better results with a personal trainer
- Decrease body fat
- Lose weight
- Build lean muscle mass
- Increase cardiovascular fitness
- Increase muscle and core body strength
- Increase energy levels
- Reduce stress and anxiety